How We Can Help
If you or someone you know is experiencing domestic abuse and wants support & advice, Inverness Women’s Aid Provides…
- Individual, tailored one-to-one support and advice from trained, professional staff with a wide range of experience and skills
- Outreach service in Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch & Strathspey
- Family, Children & Young People’s support
- Supported accommodation for women who need somewhere safe & supportive to live while they find permanent housing
- Access to advice, information and support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Support to get advice about legal issues, housing, benefits, finances/ budgeting, rights and safety issues and health & social matters.
- Discreet, safe and confidential service
- Group work and mutual support from women experiencing similar problems
At Inverness Women’s Aid, we believe..
- supporting our clients to become truly re-empowered and independent as survivors of domestic abuse
- providing effective & innovative support based on a strong ethos which promotes equality and justice
- treating women, children & young people with dignity and respect
- listening to them without prejudice or judgement
- working in partnership with other professionals to assist clients and to improve their safety