How We Can Help
If you or someone you know is experiencing domestic abuse and wants support & advice, Inverness Women’s Aid Provides…
- Individual, tailored one-to-one support and advice from trained, professional staff with a wide range of experience and skills
- Outreach service in Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch & Strathspey
- Family, Children & Young People’s support
- Supported accommodation for women who need somewhere safe & supportive to live while they find permanent housing
- Access to advice, information and support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Support to get advice about legal issues, housing, benefits, finances/ budgeting, rights and safety issues and health & social matters.
- Discreet, safe and confidential service
- Group work and mutual support from women experiencing similar problems
We offer an outreach service to women, children and young people living out in the community. Our team of Support Workers support clients with finding help with legal issues, money & benefits, housing. We also help clients attend Court & Children’s Reporters proceedings. They also give much needed emotional support.
If clients need accommodation for safety reasons or while they wait to move to alternative housing, we have 2 & 3 bedroom flats and bedsits within our centre in Inverness. The flats are homely and comfortable for families who are often fleeing abusive situations.
Here are some pictures of our accommodation..